Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Customized Online Training in Photoshop CS4 and Lightroom 2


Want to learn more about Photoshop or Lightroom, but don’t have the time or need for a 1 or 2 day class? Wouldn’t you rather learn just what you need right now, with the convenience of learning at home, when it fits your schedule? I can help. I offer one-to one, online training using the free Adobe ConnectNow conferencing software. Viewing my screen or yours, we can work on the tasks you need to learn in real-time, hands on, anywhere in the world (with a good internet connection!) Learn with a professional photographer and Adobe Certified Instructor at your own pace and your own place!

Rates: $75/hr. Minimum 2 hrs.
Click here to sign up.
Contact: Jeff Shaffer 646.872.6337

A quote from a recent customer:

"I met Jeff Shaffer at a Linked-In advertised Photoshop Lightroom workshop. I was blown away by the low-cost compared to other similar workshops offered, so I decided on a whim to attend. I shot film for so many years that I was really reluctant to go hard-core with my digital work-flow, using free software programs and stumbling through the editing process.

To say that the Lightroom workshop led by Jeff greatly improved my digital workflow would be a major understatement. In fact, it completely revolutionized my editing speed and ability.

It was a no-brainer to hire Jeff for 2 hours of remote 1 on 1 training. After these sessions, I feel completely versed in Lightroom and I can easily breeze through my now average 3,000 images a week.

If you've seen Photoshop Classes advertised for hundreds of dollars, don't waste your time. Hire Jeff, learn what you need to know, then get to work. You'll spend more time shooting and less time in front of your computer, guaranteed."

-Stephanie Wales, http://www.stephaniewalesphotography.com/


No comments: