Friday, July 16, 2010

Recent Clients-and a new trend?

I recently completed several customized, one-on-one training sessions with marketing executives.
It seems a general trend is emerging-a strong need for fast, web-ready graphics to update the company website. It's been fun and interesting to help clients who may not have any graphics training, but need to learn principles and techniques quickly. Thankfully I can draw on many years of experience working with designers and doing some web design work myself on occasion.
Let me know your needs and I can provide the same kind of training for you or your firm.

Those clients include: Arri, Inc. (high-end motion picture equipment), Corbin Russwin (door and window hardware), and BTRGroup (PeopleSoft, IT solutions.)

Here's a quote from Stephanie Lines, Marketing Coordinator for BTRGroup:

"Before going through an Adobe Photoshop training session I had limited
knowledge of the software. Jeff was very flexible with his curriculum and
designed a syllabus that was catered to my needs and the skills I was
looking to acquire through our session. As an instructor, Jeff was
extremely knowledgeable of Adobe Photoshop. His teaching style made me
feel very comfortable, making it easy to work with him. Whether you are a
beginner or advanced, I would definitely recommend Jeff for anyone who is
looking for Adobe Photoshop training. "

No comments: